Monday, March 16, 2009

Wow, how time has flown!


Hola!

Long time no talk!! I can't believe it is mid-March already!!! Calista has grown so much since my last post in January. We have been busy running around with family and friends but mostly just enjoying our little angel.

Since January Calista has

- turned toe sucking into an olympic baby sport

- rolled over, front to back and back to front

- mimicks actual words! The first ones were "Oh Boy!", then came "baby" and now "hambre"

- started eating cereal this past weekend, really more like wearing it though =)

- not to mention she is already into the 6 month and up clothes since she is so long.

Because Calista has been so busy turning into a big girl I have been busy overloading my computer, therefore I have limited new photos to share. As soon as I work out my external hard drive issue then it will be back to normal. Until then my 700 new pictures have to wait patiently on their card to be brought to life. And these photos may not be the best quality since they're from my phone but I've got to work with what I've got!

Things are good on all other fronts - Devin is working like crazy, my work is fine and Mom is doing well. I will try not to let so much time lapse before the next post!

Take care!

No comments: