Friday, October 24, 2008

Calista At 2 Weeks
















Hello,

Calista had her 2 week check up today and we weren't surprised that she is up to 7lbs 13oz since she has been feeding like crazy, and she also grew in lenghth and is now 20 1/4" long. She is happy and healthy we are so thankful for that. Her next appointment is not until December provided all goes well.

We are doing good also. I am still working on getting in sleep where I can and Dev is back at work. We will start having visitors soon I am sure!
Here are some photos of Calista getting her regular manicure, it's amazing how quickly her nails grow! There is also a cute shot of the adorable gift that Diane Reilly sent us - an adorable poodle wagon. Well that's it for now, looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Love,

Nic, Dev and Calista =)

1 comment:

Doherty Family said...

Calista is SO precious! Glad to hear she is growing quickly. She needs to catch up to her big cousin, Maddie, so they can bother the boys!
Maddie has the same purple onesie in 12mo. size. So I guess Calista will get a second go at it. :-)

lots of hugs!